We design and execute ad campaigns that create Smart Funnels:
- Traffic Sources: Use paid and organic sources to create traffic.
- Lead Magnet: Collect leads by offering free resources and offers.
- Tripwire: Create customers with low-cost offers.
- Core Offering: Generate the bulk of your business’s revenue.
- Profit Maximizer: Increase profits with high-margin sales.
- Return Path: Move leads and customers through the pipeline.
We’re experts at advertising Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other channels. We can use them to scale your business!
Jon is a creative internet marketing professional and is very approachable. I am impressed by his presentation, branding, strategic thinking and social media skills. I recommend him for small businesses and startups who are looking to develop online marketing strategies and get web presences launched.
The Marketing Funnel Process
Marketing Funnels rely on a series of offerings designed to move prospects through the sales funnel, and then on a return path for additional and/or more profitable offers.
- Traffic Sources: It’s fair to say that driving traffic tends to take up the significant share of a digital marketer’s time and resources. Inbound marketing tends to focus on more organic sources, such as search engines and social media. Outbound strategies employ more direct tactics such as advertising and email.
- Lead Magnet: A Lead Magnet is an irresistible “bribe” that delivers value to a prospect in exchange for their contact information. It is likely the first interaction you will have with a prospect and is the entry point into a Marketing Funnel. The goal of the Lead Magnet is to convert cold traffic into leads.
- Tripwire: The job of a Lead Magnet is to generate leads. The job of a Tripwire is to convert that lead into a paying customer with an affordable offer. The goal is to create a customer and not necessarily to generate profit at this point.
- Core Offering: Most marketing campaigns attempt to convert cold traffic directly into Core Offer customers. Your Core Offer is the main product or service offered by your business. It’s generally a difficult proposition to make that leap, and depending upon your product or service price point, it can be nearly impossible.
- Profit Maximizer: In some cases, the Core Offer is enough to become profitable and a Profit Maximizer isn’t required. But in other cases, businesses need to increase the average value per customer.
- Return Path: The goal of the Return Path is to have frequent, strategic communication with your buyers and prospects that cause them to buy again and again. This is the final CVO step; increasing the number of transactions per customer.
Marketing Funnel are simply the next evolution in marketing strategy that take advantage of new technologies and channels. CRM and email marketing system capabilities have advanced to the point where it is relatively simple to create sophisticated digital funnels. And new direct marketing channels have appeared via social media advertising. Together, these give rise to the ability to combine inbound and outbound marketing strategies for optimum results in the shortest possible amount of time.
Marketing Funnel Benefits
Marketing Funnel campaigns combine old school direct marketing techniques with modern marketing automation technologies and effective content marketing tactics. This delivers a number of benefits to our clients:
- More leads sooner: Proactively leveraging direct marketing techniques generates leads more quickly than traditional inbound marketing.
- Lower cost per lead: By automating the lead nurturing process, our clients reduce the amount of direct sales time and focus strictly on the most qualified prospects.
- Targeted: Inbound marketing traffic is indiscriminate. Our outbound tactics carefully target top-level decision makers and reduce the sales cycle.
- Scalable: Outbound campaigns scale easily from dozens to hundreds to thousands thanks to our use of marketing automation.